TGE Marketing & Advisory Corp. is an international marketing consultancy, blockchain advisory and think-tank with offices in Hong Kong and Vancouver, and a network of affiliated agencies and contractors in New York, Israel, and Toronto.
TGE delivers insights, analysis and expertise in innovation and go-to-market strategies. Specifically, TGE maintains strengths in these sectors:
- blockchain innovation
- finance technology and services
- IT technology and telecommunications
- smart cities
- real estate and property management
- food service
- health and life sciences
- government relations
The firm’s founders include Al Leong, Dr. Daniel Araya, and Dr. Alexander Bogicevic. Click here to see our team, and network partners.
Get Award-Winning Marketing and Blockchain Experience
Get marketing leadership for your technology or blockchain business. Whether you need ongoing leadership consultant, an instant marketing agency team or a project-based engagement, we’re here to deliver results for you.
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing agency support (digital marketing, design/UX, video)
- Blockchain advisory services (STO, ICO)
- Fundraising events, tradeshows and conference management
- Private Investor Meetings, Meetups and Group Pitch Events in Hong Kong, Singapore and Seoul
- We have a database of 10,000+ investors, family offices, funds, CEOs and influencers
- Public and Investor Relations
- International marketing (HK / Asia to USA and Europe) expansion
Articles Published in Forbes, Medium, Brookings Institution
“Insider Secrets of ICO Marketing.” by Al Leong, MBA. Get Your Copy Now.
Enter your email get a FREE copy of this new Blockchain Industry Report.
Get Powerful Results.
We believe that a business with a great marketing team can make an impact on the world. Take the first step and contact us and together, we can reach your ICO, STO or TGE goals. Experience in the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore and Japan.
TGE Marketing & Blockchain Advisory
HK, China: +852 9657 4243
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm (local time zones) – PST, EST, HKT, GMT
Saturday – Sunday: Closed